- March 2016: Several Hyperfine Interactions papers from the ICAME 2015 conferences made available online-first: 57Fe Emission Mössbauer Study on Gd3Ga5O12 implanted with dilute 57Mn by P. B. Krastev et al.; Emission Mössbauer spectroscopy study of fluence dependence of paramagnetic relaxation in Mn/Fe implanted ZnO by H. Masenda et al.; 57Fe emission Mössbauer spectroscopy following dilute implantation of 57Mn into In2O3, by A. Mokhles Gerami et al., and Sensitivity of 57Fe emission Mössbauer spectroscopy to Ar and C induced defects in ZnO by K. Bharuth-Ram et al.
- November/December 2015: First test of our cold absorber/source setup using 197Au emission Mössbauer spectroscopy of 197Hg (64 h) ion-implanted metals.
- November 2015: A new paper: Lattice sites, charge states and spin-lattice relaxation of Fe ions in 57Mn+ implanted GaN and AlN by H. Masenda et al., in Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials.
- August 2015: First 151Eu emission Mössbauer spectrum of 151Dy ion-implanted ZnO was measured at ISOLDE/CERN (151Dy → 151Tb → 151Gd → 151Eu)
- June 2015: First 119Sn emission Mössbauer spectrum of 119Ag (2.2 s) ion-implanted Si at 300K was measured at ISOLDE/CERN (119Ag → 119Cd → 119In → 119Sn) .
- May 2015: 119In/57Mn beamtime, 119In laser ionized used for the first time, beam intensities up to 109 119In/s resulting in good spectra in few minutes.
- March 2015: WEMS 2015 held in Linz, Austria. Hosted by A. Bonanni.
- February 2015: A new paper: Atomic-Scale Magnetic Properties of Truly 3d-Diluted ZnO by R. Mantovan et al., in Advance Electronics materials.